For over 65 years, the Celo Health Center provided care in the building built in 1946. In 2002, we opened our new, state of the art facility, right next door to the old. Thanks to the generosity of the community, and many private and public foundations, none of the cost of the building was passed on to our patients.
Our clients enjoy a warm-feeling, attractive building, a convenient covered patient drop-off and an ambulance entrance, adequate parking, nine exam rooms, a room for procedures, minor trauma and urgent care, lab facilities, a comfortable scenic waiting room and rocking-chair porch.
Our Ground floor provides 3 offices for rent with a waiting area, currently occupied by an acupuncturist, a massage therapist, and Feldenkrais practitioner, and a counselor. We have a large classroom for rent suitable for fitness classes and seminars, and cooking facilities available for nutrition classes.
Due to the generosity of our community and several foundation grants, we were able to build the new facility without incurring any debt. We wish to recognize here the major granting organizations and donors in the founders range. We were so fortunate to receive donations large and small from hundreds of others in our community.